Sunday, August 19, 2012

I can feel fall in the air and I love this time of year! Hear, in Middle Tennessee the weather is beautiful and the sun is shining! I have the windows open (something I would NOT of considered just 2 weeks ago!).

I have to apologize for my previous blog; I mentioned that I was copying the directions for the felted bag.... :-/ Well, this yarn is taking on a personality of it's own and is going to be different from the first.

However, there are a lot of free patterns out there and you could find one to suit your tastes.
This following link is from Ravelry and there are lots of patterns there!
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/search#sort=best&query=felted bag pattern

I will make note of my variations, how I accomplished them and will share with you any short cuts or products, etc. that I find useful.

Please share with me your projects and ideas. I will be glad to post them!

No comments:

Post a Comment