Friday, July 20, 2012

Happy Friday!

It is my week to have Friday off, so while out running errands I paid a visit to our local yarn shop.

They have moved to an new location. They are now at 202B N Thompson Lane, Murfreesboro. The new shop was a delight to browse! Stop by and pay them a visit.

While shopping the KnaughtyKnitter I found some wonderful Tagua Nut buttons to add to the bag I am making. I will add them after the bag is felted and they will not look so small. That is something to think about when you are going to felt a project; any embellishment you add will be bigger on the finished project.  The bag I am crocheting is getting pretty big. I will make the last teal band a couple rows wider and then shape the handles right to it, after felting they will become quite sturdy. I am getting excited being so close to finishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment